Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pirates have been Defeated!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redman

The Pirates have been Defeated!! Empty
PostSubject: The Pirates have been Defeated!!   The Pirates have been Defeated!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 pm

The Pirate and his army came to town thinking they would have an easy loot, but thanks to some brave Aranockian warriors they found nothing but death! The Pirates were in search of the famous spirits of the Aranock community, Ankh and Ishtar. However, they knew this was not going to be an easy task. Massive armies were used to hold back the defenders while they worked to find and secure the spirits, but in the end the defenders were just too strong. Congratulations Aranock, you shall live in peace on again with your priceless spirits......at least until next time. Twisted Evil

Honorable defenders include:
Finesse
Mcgillicudie
Sock
Kratos
Ultraman
Russellnash
Back to top Go down

The Pirates have been Defeated!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Live Quests-