Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Depths LQ (2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

From the Depths LQ (2) Empty
PostSubject: From the Depths LQ (2)   From the Depths LQ (2) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:28 am

There are strange things happening in the dark places of Aranock. Potions and scrolls have been shaken off of Damor’s shelves even the heavy gold armor that Hagen sells has been shaken off their racks. Stirrings of the inhabitants under the streets of Aranock have been reported. Four guards sent to investigate have been reported missing in action, but the last message they sent said, “The lings are planning something big, unlike anything ever seen before. They keep mentioning "Sunday September 8th, 2013 at 7pm CST, 1am GMT” Ratlings, Greenlings, and Dreadlings can now be heard singing this song:

There are strange things done in the sewers below
By the creatures who die for pots;
The septic trails have their secret tales
That would turn your stomach to knots;
The Eerie Green Lights have seen queer sights,
But the queerest they ever did see
Was that night in September in the underground air;
We sacrificed four young guards.

From the Depths LQ (2) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6I6umSnLA__US5luvr1S7y44ug8USPblfk4ALUGslumP6ILgRBw
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

From the Depths LQ (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Depths LQ (2)   From the Depths LQ (2) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:59 pm

New date set as:

Wednesday 7pm CST I believe 1am GMT
Back to top Go down

From the Depths LQ (2)
Page 1 of 1