Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's dance!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 am

This is a video made of 2 Norwegian brothers.

Enjoy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:28 am

What the hell is this?....

This is worse than crazy frog
Back to top Go down

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:33 am

The producent is Stargate. Wahaha. They did this just for fun, and it turned out to become a land plague in just a few days. xD

I should also add that these 2 brothers are along with a few others the most popular comedians/tv show-peoples we got here in Norway. LoL.

They also got a few other songs they've made out there on Youtube. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Andy

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:22 pm

A bit like flight of the Concords for New Zealand? Btw New Zealand came up as incorrect on my google chrome auto spell, don't know if it's website or my language input but i know it's spelt correctly
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:45 pm

I can't resist.

What the fox is that song about????
Back to top Go down
Andy

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance!   Let's dance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's dance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: