Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinsix

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Anytime I'm near my undead companion, he doesn't take any damage in pents. Sometimes I'll leave him and go grab pents else where. It seems like if I go out of sight from him, he'll die very quick. I've had him in my sight for HOURS and he doesn't die but if I walk away for even five minutes and come back to that area, he's dead. I think something isn't working with the minions as intended. My leaving his sight shouldn't effect his fighting abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 am

I am not 100% certain but I thought GCs died if they lost sight of you for 5 or maybe 10 minutes.

The same logic was used for necro spawn.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Could we increase that amount of time? I should be able to move onto more monsters while he is fighting his group.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:01 am

You obviously never had an insecure childhood and suffered from seperation anxiety.
Your ghosts and other companions are needy and feel dependent on you and crave your presence (for some reason).
Do you really feel the need to abandon your faithful servants for extended periods, leaving them lonely and lost?
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:14 am

No, however my stealth is too high so when I am passing by mine he doesn't see me, even though I can see him, maybe raise their percept or allow them somehow to always be able to see the creator?
Back to top Go down

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:05 am

I always thought of GCs like a personal body guard(tank doesn't) fit. The question to ask here is if you where grouping with a temp or seyan would u leave them where they are at and go out of view when they are fighting? If you did you could be swarmed by grolms/gargs ect. In turn leaving your tank to fight off the mobs alone. You also loose group exp because you left the field of view. If that GC was a real person it prolly wouldn't want to follow anyone because it has a chance to be left there and die. GCs have feelings to you know. They may not be the smartest but they are still there to do the job when you need them to. He'll they will even die for you. Not many players willing to do that.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:04 am

Perception on a GC starts at 15 and maxes at 150 and is very cheap to raise.  Undead and skele companions started at 4 and maxed at 105.

They have been modified to be the same as GC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minion   Minion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: