Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots of new players on - no one to help them

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Lots of new players on - no one to help them Empty
PostSubject: Lots of new players on - no one to help them   Lots of new players on - no one to help them Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 am

Right now there are 4 players under the rank of SGM, I believe all of them are new and not alts, one is private and clearly has no idea what they're doing... and there is nobody on to help. Very rarely will you see so many new players on this game at once. I am doing my best to help them but this game is tough to start out as new if you don't know what you're doing.

It's great that we get new players,but they won't stick around if no one helps.

We need more staff.
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new players on - no one to help them   Lots of new players on - no one to help them Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 am

I put my bid in for staffer about a month or so ago.

I havent been terribly active the last week or so mainly due to my foot injury however I will be making a change to that.

I live in australia so alot of the time when Im more than likely to be active and even now see these new people alot of the current staff are either asleep or heading to bed.

I am not saying "Hire me!!!!" Thats not my call. However I would agree with there being staffers from more timezones to cover all the possibilities.

Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new players on - no one to help them   Lots of new players on - no one to help them Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:41 am

Several staff apps are being considered currently and seem to be nearing the end of deliberations soon. All potential staffers will be contacted to be informed if they have been accepted or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikur

Nikur

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new players on - no one to help them   Lots of new players on - no one to help them Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:22 pm

I would apply but idk if I would able to be on a lot, would just be another staffer that rarely gets on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new players on - no one to help them   Lots of new players on - no one to help them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots of new players on - no one to help them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: