Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle quest 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

Castle quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Castle quest 4   Castle quest 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:37 pm

I seem to have found a room that has no way to get out, but there is sopposed to be. Small room 2sq wide, 3sq long, mirror/sign in one end. Sign says death is very soon, and the mirror says I am too courageous. I'll be online as soon as someone comes on that can assist, still in this spot.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Castle quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest 4   Castle quest 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 am

This is not a bug, assuming that it is working as I think it should be.

It requires a bit of lateral thinking and if/when you solve the problem don't share it too widely and let others use their creative brains.

Having said that, I will check it out again to make sure it is working as intended.

- yes I was able to get through.

Last edited by Lordlava on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated comments)
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Castle quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest 4   Castle quest 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

so it's not a bug that all 5 wines lower braveness? but even when I get 1 braveness it says I'm too determined...Seems as though each wine should lower a different stat from the top, rather than all of them lowering just braveness
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Castle quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest 4   Castle quest 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:59 am

Nah! I broke the bottles last night when I was fixing other stuff.

I have taken Q4 offline for a bit to check some things out.
Should be open again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest 4   Castle quest 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle quest 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: