Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comps and IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:52 am

If I something can see in the dark and I comp it/mind control it? Shouldnt it still be able to see in the dark? Just saying =/
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

When they are comped their stats are lowered a little. Try it next time comp a lt gen id it and then id a normal lt gen
Back to top Go down

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 am

Actually when I comp a sea golem it adds +8? to nearly every stat. Infact it even creates stats it didnt have before. This is the same as when I tested it back around 6 months ago on the skeletons in recall quest. I did not notice any stats going down anyway.

Sea Golem everything is base 89 on three IDs except H2H which is 118. When Comped sometimes it adds +3 to all skills/spells (not bwias though). Other times +4, sometimes +7 or +8. I never see the base stats drop. And if the base never drops then I can assume the mod does not either. I will check on emme cave again later just to see.
Back to top Go down

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:40 pm

I comped (using 210 mod) barbarian leaders while waiting on a gpot respawn earlier. +0, +6, +6, +6, +3 to all stats\skills spells (except bwias) was the result.

Lizard Dwellers in emme though though. Its the oddest thing. When I comped one.. all his base stats went UP by +1. However, the mods all went DOWN -1. That 1 point is the difference between IV and not. The uncomped have 151 and the comped have 150. And its not just on perception, seems to be sword, immunity.. everything.

Wait, they can see to follow me.. and always stay behind me as I walk, but not to fight back? Of course when I can bless them they can see. The odd thing is if they cant SEE me, that means they cant HEAR me when I say transfer either? These guys are drunk.

And the warriors are lushes too. Their sword goes from 100/166 to 103/168. Um what? +3 base adds +2 mod?? And with the +3 bless shouldnt that be another +1 mod to make +4 mod sword more than before. I am slightly confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:46 am

The dropping stats may be the effect of reblessing them selves.
The 2nd time they bless themeselves, after about 5 mins, their mod stats will go up.

I thought comps added +1 stats but it was years ago that I looked at that.
Back to top Go down

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:39 am

My AH (except on halloween) always travels through emme cave without light. If you comp something it skips the 'grave rot' on the respawn timer since there is no grave. Which means if I double back after the first key and see them on respawn I should still have 10 minutes before they see me, yet they see me as soon as they spell up the first time.

Edit:

Actually I just went back and IDed another. He had 149 pre-comp and was still attacking me, meaning he was able to see even without IV.. though I suppose this particular one could be halloween related.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Some npcs (and players on halloween) have the iv flag set on them as a design decision for that area. If they have this flag their mod perc is of no concern as far as seeing in the dark goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comps and IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comps and IV   Comps and IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comps and IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: