Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Empty
PostSubject: Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm   Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am

I realized when I was in U3 the other day, itd be a worthwhile investment. I was in U3.. fully spelled on drugs (dduke eye) on an earl AH. Duke stunned me and 4 proceeded to rip a fresh MS to shreds followed by the constantly ping ping ping of blasts from all sides. I hit C2.. still stunned. 30%.. I hit MS.. 15% I hit heal.. still stunned. At 1% I came out of it, I had forgotten to hit esc. I C2ed. I dropped to 0%. Whew.. back up to 1% and then a heal. I realized the only reason I didn't die was the extra HP from ankh armor/prison ammy. Thus, here I am investing in life. My life!

Hope you enjoyed the story, now cough it up and lemme know what the price is :p
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm   Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:03 am

i think i got u
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm   Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:27 am

yup pm me in game. i have it

godly steel helm of life
+150 health
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

PostSubject: Re: Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm   Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 pm

I have a +150 hp steel chest you can have for free if you find me in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm   Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 pm

I wear ankh armor for the HP/resis combo, but ty. I am only looking for the helmet. I'll get it from Amanar next I see him if he still has it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm   Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying: Godly Steel Life Helm
Page 1 of 1