Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C2 targets in range

Go down 
AuthorMessage

C2 targets in range Empty
PostSubject: C2 targets in range   C2 targets in range Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 pm

There seems to be an issue with C2 counting the targets in range. As best I can tell (but didnt stop to ID and confirm) it properly curses them all, however it does not count them properly if the C2 hits something that gives int from a previous C2. I only notice this when I am cursed, C2 them.. dispel.. and try to C2 again. Er wait maybe its I c2ed then got cursed.. either way. In which case it will say Example 3 of 5 hit (because say 3 more walked up after) when there is only 4 in the area. And yes I am sure there isnt one that just walked out of range nearby and I know unlike WC C2 only hits the visible.

C2 targets in range C210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C2 targets in range   C2 targets in range Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 am

Anytime a C2 hits something which causes interfernce it modifys the totalTargets by the same number that it got interence from.

Ergo

Try (c2 target)

if (c2 null | c2 >= c2 on target)
{apply c2}

if (c2 < target)
{display interference message
!!!problem is here!!!
}
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: C2 targets in range   C2 targets in range Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:26 am

It was double counting if the spell failed.

Problem fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C2 targets in range   C2 targets in range Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 am

Or that.. ty hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C2 targets in range   C2 targets in range Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C2 targets in range
Page 1 of 1