Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minor Details / typos of relavence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Minor Details / typos of relavence Empty
PostSubject: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:26 am

Prison amulet, arms.. and I assume cloak/legs is a named item, but displayed no name. Makes it hard to tell which alt it belongs to when I store it on another char in the case of backups.

I am told on /axe that the ice quest item actually gives 4wv more than the plat at the shop.

Ankh ammy still says 100 but needs 50 Hp / End / Mana.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:20 am

Ankh ammy requires 100 i believe, 50 base which you start with (as a merc) and 50 over base?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:22 pm

I thought ankh ammy was (supposed) to work the same way as the armor. You need the amount on /max to be = to what is shown on the ID req. I dont have any characters small enough to test this atm though. Its possible I am wrong but I think the ammy and armor differ this way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Dinin is right. Winged boots work the same way for boosting endurance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 pm

So would that mean wearing an HP belt would meet the qualifications for ammy? Or only base / raised HP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Only base. the 50 you start with counts for base. Wish it worked the way your asking though Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm

As you can see my seyan has over 300 HP. 205 according to /max. He cannot wear his ankh armor which has his name on it due to lack of life force. Which at minimum means ankh armor and ammy are using different rules if the above is true.

Off topic:
Why is Landan just chilling with a Sea Golem and not killing it? If its his pal why is he letting it kill us if he is just gonna be our friend and teach us all sorts of cool crap. Something fishy is going on there. I think Shiva is setting us up with his pawns.

Minor Details / typos of relavence Ankhar10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:47 pm

In the outpost when you open the chest "You got a a hammer."

As a necro when getting SH1? the NPC tells you that you can get curse.. he lies! What a tease.

Also its not a bug per say. But could we get things like wand quest item and shield and staff to have different items graphics and descriptions. Just spent an hour getting one twice because I thought it was part of the harvest stuff I store on my alt =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:46 am

Minor Details / typos of relavence Foh10
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:11 am

Dieharder wrote:
As you can see my seyan has over 300 HP. 205 according to /max. He cannot wear his ankh armor which has his name on it due to lack of life force. Which at minimum means ankh armor and ammy are using different rules if the above is true.

Maybe I didn't understand what you said, but Ankh Armor requires 300hp over base while Ankh Ammy only needs 100hp over base. In other terms, you need 250 added hp (the 50 you start with count, but not the ones you get for ranking).

You said it yourself, you only have 205 added hp, hence you cannot wear your Ankh Armor, where is the problem with that??

What I did notice though, is that apparently for Winged boots the initial 50 End don't count towards the 400 needed anymore, maybe thats the same for Ankh armor now, dunno how that leaves Haras as they used to have to max HP to use Ankh armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:25 am

Haras do need max HP for ankh armor I believe still. Maybe it was winged throwing me off. Was thinking ammy/armor was off.. but I think it was just my understanding of it for some reason. Only thing Ive noticed off about winged at a glance is you can wear others named boots.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

A brilliant huge green crystal/

Don't think the / should be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Details / typos of relavence   Minor Details / typos of relavence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor Details / typos of relavence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: