Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooch

Pooch

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Prison bug? Weird

What does he do there? he was selling clan scrolls and look what he was warning me about?
Back to top Go down

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:27 pm

I have no idea but seeing as how I have two ammies already.. I am going for that chest next time :p. Infact, I might just start grabbing the portals at the end to see what happens for items I already have lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:25 pm

I remember seeing him there and thinking him out of place. I reset him and he respawned there so he was intentionaly put there.
Back to top Go down

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Sooo non clan members can get a scroll to ice pents then cheers bounce cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:38 pm

No, the items themselves check to see if you are a clannie or staff. Regardless if you buy them off him or a clannie gives you a scroll you cant use it. Sorry to dash your hopes Razz
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 am

That isnt the chest you want. It gives junk you want the chest west towards the amazon and thugs
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 pm

I believe the bar keeper was created as part of another area that was never completed (before my time) and we compulsarily acquired the land and the keeper came with it.

He claimed squatters rights and demanded that he be allowed to remain where he was.
Not being that familiar with the rights of a squatter under Common Law, and not being able to afford an Aranock lawyer, it was decided to allow him to remain till he got bored and moved on of his own accord. Still waiting ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison bug?   Prison bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison bug?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: