Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Lethal Bug Purplemaster_zps5b40ab10

Lethal Bug Rolleyes

Back to top Go down
Dinin

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 am

I think its called genocide when you kill half a million people. You will be charged and tried before the international court of justice for your crimes against your fellow aranockians. On a side note...i wondered where all our players went lol.
Back to top Go down

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 am

I like to think of it as the ghosts of all the purple kills coming back to haunt The Purple One's acolytes Razz
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:15 am

That looks like an address of where you died.

I wonder how long that bug has been there.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:56 am

Bug was introduced in October 2009 when Pumpkins (and Red Letters) were added that spawned random monsters.
The data in the field for NPCs (data[29] that should hold the address for where they want to stand/rest accidentlally put into data[29] for the player using the pumpkin data[29] that should have held the kill count of players outside the arena.

This data is now to be reset and lost for anyone who used a pumpkin (or red letter) that spawned an NPC.

119 players had their kill counter reset.

This has now been fixed in the main server.

Well spotted Gambit, although I am really surprised that no one has noticed up until now.
Back to top Go down

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 am

I can't claim the credit for spotting it, that goes to Maiden. I'm just a reporter in this case ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lethal Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Bug   Lethal Bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: