Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/Trade perfect items arnt good enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage

/Trade perfect items arnt good enough Empty
PostSubject: /Trade perfect items arnt good enough   /Trade perfect items arnt good enough Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:52 pm

If my items are in perfect condition, how are they too aged to sell on /trade ? Especially when they are godly to begin with. And Ive had them for ages (pardon the pun), so no idea where they came from..etc.

/Trade perfect items arnt good enough Perfec10
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: /Trade perfect items arnt good enough   /Trade perfect items arnt good enough Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:16 am

Every item has 6 characteristics that in combination determine the age/damage status.

Max age x2
Max damage x2
Current age x2
Current damage x2
Single age flag
Damage state

The x2 indicates that it can have different stats for activated and non activated.
Single age indicates that only goes from OK to destroyed other wise it goes through stages of 0=OK to 5=destroyed.
Current age and current damage get incremented with either time (measured in TICKS) or dame from combat. When the current age/damage exceeds the maximum ten the damage state is incremented by 1.
So an item with a current age of 50 and a maximum age of 10000 can still have a damage state showing 0=OK but not be perfect.

If you leave an item on the ground then it will age, even if it is a no damage item like godly armour or titanium dagger.

There is no known way to reset an aged/damaged item that is not able to be repaired.

I hope this helps rather than confuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /Trade perfect items arnt good enough   /Trade perfect items arnt good enough Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 am

Ah I see. Hm.. it it possible to get /trade to accept items base on its Damage state instead of its Current damage / Current Age then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /Trade perfect items arnt good enough   /Trade perfect items arnt good enough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/Trade perfect items arnt good enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: