Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abandoned Town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:38 pm

The Abandoned Town is open for Beta Testing by select players.

If you want to be part of this select group, see any staffer and they can give you teleport scrolls to the area.

There are 4 parts to this area (so far), Major, Lt Col, Col and Brigs.
A Major player on pots may be able to do the Major section (to be tested).
I would expect that a Lt Gen would easily do the Brigs unpotted.

The experience should be a bit less than normal pents (no some souped up high drugged power penter).
The attraction will be as an alternative and a few other little things as well.

From the beta testing I want feedback on the experience from 30 minutes in an area and how difficult it was in an area for a specific rank (drugged or undrugged).
The experience and rewards can be tuned as appropriate.

See any staffer ingame if you have 40 minutes of so and want to test the area out.
Feedback is for 30 minutes in the main rooms (4 rooms together accessible via a one way portal).
Back to top Go down
Estherus

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 am

iam a LtGen sorcerer, was on drugs when testing it.

I took the brig part, since LL said brig is doable for ltgen undrugged.

Ok i entered the place, one tiny detail. There are some tiles that poof you outside the area. Since I cant enter without using a scroll had to ask for another one. That was not really big of a problem, but the skeletons also step on them, teleporting them outside the area too. Guess won't be a problem when you open it, since then they can walk back inside.

Okay so I entered brigs and found about 8-10 skeletons attacking me. I was undrugged at start, but they were killing me so fast. went from 100% to 50% in like 3 seconds, that I was forced to stun them and used drugs to be on the safe side. Even with it they were beating me too fast i had to keep them perma stunned non stop. Used ish MS scrolls too to keep me from dying in there. had some points where i lost focus and got dangerously low on hp.

Took me a while to start killing them, I could not comp them so was all on my own and they were healing themself, took me about 15 minutes just to kill all of them in the first room. I quickly stunned a skeleton who was respawnng and ran into the 2nd room. Where again i got into same problem. I could not kill them before they were respawning.
I went OOM over the time of 30 minutes from  800 mana to 0 (using gmana pots too) from stunning them while I have abuot 175 concentrate. Was forced to recall at this point.

In total i was about 35-40 minutes inside
I made about 10k exp killing the skeletons in the halfway, the first room and a few in the 2nd.

I could not venture further then the 2nd room. It was way too hard for me to solo.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Good feedback Est.
The skeles have obviously been training too much.

Lets see if I can make them more friendly and for them to bake you a cake.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:15 am

It will take me a day or two to dumb them all down.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:45 am

Majors dumbed down - rest to follow.

Blocked area outside extended so that portal should not throw you out of access.
This blockage will be removed once the area is opened up.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:02 am

Majors, Lt Cols and Cols all rebuilt.
My Brig Seyan can do Cols unspelled, albeit a bit slow at the start while they are still on full mana.

Still need to redo the Brigs.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:20 pm

My magen seyan or brig necro can try out the brigs, just gotta be on when a staffer is on
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 am

Brigs rebuilt - my brig seyan can survive (just) on no pots but makes little headway while being bashed with great relish.

A scroll has been given to each of your 2 alts.
Don't die as you have no means to retrieve your grave (unless a staffer is online).
Suggest you try your weaker alt first.

hm ... also gave one to your Col alt in case you want to try the lower levels as well. Take a pot or two.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:39 am

Oh, ok well thanks. I probably won't be able to try until Friday night or Saturday morning anyways but will let ya know when I get to it lol.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:29 pm

I am able to rip through the brig generals on my brig general necro, so I don't know if the guys are too hard or not. I realized that it was gmoon when I entered the place lol, I will try again tomorrow when it is not gmoon and see how it goes. Apollo and I figured that their med/conc is definitely too high for one thing but again that might just be because of gmoon.
Back to top Go down
Gervin

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:31 pm

I did some runs on my Lt.col seyan, my sh is fairly low and I don't have sh2 yet so I think I kill fairly slowly. I was on gpots and my own spells for all these runs.

Major Portal

Run 1 - 123 res get cursed
scroll - 1962 exp 10 luck
scroll - 2631 exp 15 luck
chest mana pot
scroll - 2368 exp 12 luck
scroll - 2056 exp 3 luck
27 mins 29.8k exp

Run 2 - 128 res get cursed had 1 room where i was in for 12 mins think they were med'ing really quick
scroll - 1613 exp 17 luck
scroll - 2583 exp 2 luck
chest - lesser rep
scroll - 2871 exp 12 luck
scroll - 1782 exp 7 luck
24 mins 35.8k exp

Run 3 - 133 res gets cursed sometimes
scroll - 2850 exp 19 luck  
scroll - 1865 exp and 1 luck
chest - lesser rep
scroll - 1832 exp and 1 luck
scroll - 1272 exp 7 luck I didn't get cursed at all in last room
14 mins 27.9k exp
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:43 am

Brig AH undrugged

Ltcol Portal

Run1 - 5 min
scroll - 3280 exp 6 luck
scroll - 2600 exp 18 luck
scroll - 1310 exp 3 luck
scroll - 2175 exp 2 luck

Run2 - 5 min
scroll - 1274 exp 1 luck
scroll - 1393 exp 5 luck
scroll - 2841 exp 11 luck
scroll - 2541 exp 7 luck

Run3 - 4 min
scroll - 1204 exp 7 luck
scroll - 1228 exp 4 luck
scroll - 3291 exp 8 luck
scroll - 1916 exp 19 luck
Back to top Go down

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:14 am

I must say I have yet to go to AT, but I tend to dislike the insane amounts of luck people get (RD as well). No chance of ever losing it makes it too much like WoW and I hate that. Cant speak for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Town
Page 1 of 1