Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tit gear breaking from combat damage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tit gear breaking from combat damage Empty
PostSubject: Tit gear breaking from combat damage   Tit gear breaking from combat damage Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I started to post this almost a week ago when it happened, but the forum was actin funny when I tried to host an image.

I don't know where I got the tit gear at, got it about 3 weeks ago. Could have been from emme caves or mountain barbs most likely. I don't normally get my gear from RD or other places though its possible. Only that it isn't SSed and was breaking while I was penting lt gens. It was perfect condition, then signs of age. Dinin said it shouldnt fall below Signs of age even if sitting on the ground had broken it somehow and started the process, but one item is 'fairly old' now. I left them sitting in the Noobs clan hall in the middle of all my crafting stuff.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Tit gear breaking from combat damage   Tit gear breaking from combat damage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 am

Which character are the items on. I can steal them and then have a look at the specific items to see if flags have been set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tit gear breaking from combat damage   Tit gear breaking from combat damage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:51 am

They were on "Die" but I replaced them with some from a mountain barb and left them in the clan hall because I needed the inventory space with all the harvesting Ive been doing.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Tit gear breaking from combat damage   Tit gear breaking from combat damage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:25 am

Ok, I've had a look at them.

It turns out these were special titanium cloaks, sleeves and leggings - sold in the Castle Forecourt, from what I can see (that's the only other place I could find them).

The NPC selling them had unfortunately been set up wrong so that they sold titanium armour which ages just like any other armour but is non-repairable - they were using the template used to make crafted titanium armour.

I have fixed this NPC now so no more titanium armour bought should have this problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tit gear breaking from combat damage   Tit gear breaking from combat damage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tit gear breaking from combat damage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: