Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q3 bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urdadi

Urdadi

Q3 bug Empty
PostSubject: Q3 bug   Q3 bug Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:11 pm

2 or 3 tiles south & 2 or 3 tiles west of the mega dwarf's "entrance" there is an arch dwarf that will not stop spawning; kill him & he respawns immediately. I have seen this bug in other places like lab6 when a skelly steps off his spot to attack, another replaces him. But there it happens once & you just kill them both, no big deal. This one is not just 2 mobs, it is pretty much an eternal fountain of dwarves. I hosted my own killfest there tonight. If I had some pack space & wanted to abuse the lag scroll I could have had infinite titanium axes....

I would probably die if my spells ran, but I bet a templar could just afk himself to warlord there.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Q3 bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q3 bug   Q3 bug Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Just logging in and you can show me where.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Q3 bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q3 bug   Q3 bug Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:04 am

Fixed - thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q3 bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q3 bug   Q3 bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q3 bug