Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Error / Bug in the new area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Error / Bug in the new area Empty
PostSubject: Error / Bug in the new area   Error / Bug in the new area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm

When you hand the Timber Tumultous Quest Item into Master Sheldon a red error message is displayed that says, "Error - you can not have a driver and a SOULBOUND Flag combined.". When I find the next item I'm sure another error message will pop up (that's not meant to be offensive). Minor issue as it doesn't stop me from getting Shield or the 10k XP.

PS: The timber ISN'T Soulbound when you get it from the NPC you need to kill Razz
PPS: Where's the Flask! (Still looking)

Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Error / Bug in the new area   Error / Bug in the new area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 am

Ok this one has been fixed and the item is correctly soulbound.

If you notice any others then please let me know.

Note that there are 3 of these quest items currently out there in the game that probably will no longer work.
Thundar has one - see me and I will fix it for u
Lavasword has one - oh that is me
And the floor has another. I can not tell whose it is in the clan hall so I can not really assist.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Error / Bug in the new area   Error / Bug in the new area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm

same thing with seasoned branch & ms steph. don't understand error, lol but you still get staff skill Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Error / Bug in the new area   Error / Bug in the new area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Nothing to worry about, it's just an issue with something they did correctly that the game doesn't accept.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Error / Bug in the new area   Error / Bug in the new area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:37 am

Ok Seasoned Branch fixed.

Only one player with an item now that wont work.

Unfortunately it was poor Lavasword again Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error / Bug in the new area   Error / Bug in the new area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error / Bug in the new area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: