Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helm of Stinky Feet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

Helm of Stinky Feet Empty
PostSubject: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:52 pm

So my Helm of Stinky Feet, when you right click it says Bronze Boot Guide. Turns out all the bronze armor guides can be worn as helmets. So can my Helm of Stinky Feet please be:
a) removed from my head; or (more preferably)
b) Given the wonderful stats of
+10 poison (anything that would smell like that should be poison)
+5 will/brave (if I didn't have a lot of it already I'd need it to wear this)
+15 light (I feel like anything that stink should be glowing green)
-5 strength (As it would make anyone weak at the knees)
+5% chance to cause athlete's face
If you enter water with it on it loses all magic properties temporarily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 am

Im starting to wonder what other easter eggs LL has left laying around in there lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 am

That is a very strange one.
You were correct that the bronze guides were (for some reason) allowed to be put on the head.
The more curious thing is that leather and steel guides did not have the same attribute set.
These were all created at the same time and in sequence so it will remain a mystery (unless Dr Who lends me his machine and I can go back in time to see what happened).

Bug fixed but guides already on heads have not been detered or removed.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 pm

The Royal Shield blank can be equipped like a shield and the blanks don't stack Sad
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:09 am

Royal shield blank fixed
3 top shield blanks are now stackable.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 pm

so i necroed, then thought hey why dont i go harvester this time.

dont wanna shoot myself in the foot but i jumped straight to 26/0 profession points (this is where i was in alchemy before i necrod)
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 am

While technically it is not a bug it was certainly not what I intended when that change was made.

The profession skill level was deliberately not reset when you seyaned or necroed.
However, silly old me did not think about changing professions after the race reset.

The question is this open to abuse to change from the easiest profession to the hardest profession?

hm ..... Question 
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:07 am

i believe if players noticed it then yes but that depends on wether there are harder professions,
iv never actually tried them all lol
i am more than happy to have my profession reset so i can work it out from the beginning tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:22 am

Smasher, yes.

I can level a harvester from level 0-51 in less then a week. I would say of the three production ones (that excludes Alchemy) from easiest to hardest is Harvesting-Blacksmith-Crafting.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 am

ah fair, thats understandable as iv ony ever been an alchemist lol
Bandicoot is now my alchemist
Smasher my harvester with a huge head start.
lol
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 am

May your pickax always be sharp and your inventory full of ores!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:40 am

Please consider me a representation of things. I will do such things to you anyways. Deus Vult. Yes i Will be punished for such things. But I will not be cowed from this course, Hey could begin to come after me. GOd bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helm of Stinky Feet   Helm of Stinky Feet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helm of Stinky Feet
Page 1 of 1