Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mama cow, a baby cow...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A mama cow, a baby cow... Empty
PostSubject: A mama cow, a baby cow...   A mama cow, a baby cow... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:24 am

One morning, a mama cow and her three baby cows were out grazing in the field. The first baby cow comes up to the mama cow and says, "Mama, why is my name Daisy?"

And the mama cow said, "Well sweetie, when you were born, a daisy fell on your head."

And the first baby cow trotted off, satisfied.

The next day, they were all out in the field again. The second baby cow came up to the mama cow and said, "Mama, why is my name Tulip?"

"Well, honey, when you were born a tulip fell on your head."

And the baby cow was happy with that answer and continued grazing.

The next day, they all went out into the field again to graze. The third baby cow came up to the mama cow and said,
"GLUPHABABABLUGHARDTHYPOGHHH!!!"

And the mama cow said,
"SHUT UP BRICK!!!"
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

A mama cow, a baby cow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mama cow, a baby cow...   A mama cow, a baby cow... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:42 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

A mama cow, a baby cow...
Page 1 of 1