Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cathy's little stand

Go down 
+2
Dinin
bubblecathie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Cathy's little stand Empty
PostSubject: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 pm

• Titanium dagger: +18protection

• Titanium Dagger: +12protection (70req)

• Titanium Cloak: +14sword

• Titanium leggings +13stun (65req scratch )

• Titanium leggings +11stun +1prot

• Titanium leggings +10stun

• Titanium Sleeves +19immunity (95req)

• Rainbow belt:
    Cathy's little stand Untitl11

Last edited by bubblecathie on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Dibs on the imm sleeves, name your price or we'll duscuss next time i see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 am

How much for the extra res dagger you made? Let me know abd i will make it happen i hope  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 am

how much for your HOT Legs  Wink 
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 am

Dakr wrote:
How much for the extra res dagger you made? Let me know abd i will make it happen i hope  Very Happy 
I only own one +18res dagger actually. It was really late and I had my inventory full of ss stuff lmao.
i thought i made a 2nd +18res but then it was just +18protection.
i know, my bad. *facepalm*

Grimreaper wrote:
how much for your HOT Legs;)
Ah! Dear grimmie, you know how evil i am, don't you?  Twisted Evil 
Here's what i've planned for our negotiations:
I'll wait until you get your hands on the fire helm as well.. THEN you'll be willing to put a LOT more gold on the table! hehee
 *insert evil laugh here* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 am

awwww

Cathy you would not be that mean to me

if you let me have them before I get the Helm I am closer to the set

and I rather pay in Platinum  Very Happy 

I love you 
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm

If your ever willing to sell Fire Legs, I would be willing to purchase for 500k gold and 30 Stat scrolls. Just fyi in case it ever comes up
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:06 pm

400K gold, 16 stat scrolls, 30 dpots, and 4 full skua scroll sets (bless, pro, enh, ms) here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:13 am

I'll match any offer they put down + offer my full crafting services once I get fully up and running... and you know I spend enough hours ingame to back it ^_^
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:44 am

How much for the rainbow belt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's little stand   Cathy's little stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cathy's little stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Market Place-
Jump to: