Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

banned Empty
PostSubject: banned   banned Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:37 pm

while I understand that I have not played in a while my son and I Were banned today for multi logging. It's a bummer because I had finally got them to come and play aranock instead of xbox/minecraft. Please note that the three of us play in the house and we are not multilogging.  Thank you....

Btw, Dr who got boned out of his ROP when he was booted.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned   banned Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:29 pm

None of your characters or your kids' are on the banlist, you were most likely just kicked. As for the misunderstanding all staff have been informed that your kids play as well as you.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned   banned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 am

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned   banned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:07 am

Perhaps banned was the wrong term. My son told me that when he went to log back in, he was denied with a message telling him to improve his social behavior or something like that. We were also auto walking in tower 20 at the time as well. At first I thought there had been a rule change in regards to that, hence the kick but my son told me it was due to multilogging.

Anyway, it's all good as long as the staff knows I have a home full players Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned   banned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 am

Welcome back Ultra and the Good Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned   banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned