Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 3 wise men are chinese?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The 3 wise men are chinese? Empty
PostSubject: The 3 wise men are chinese?   The 3 wise men are chinese? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 pm

I remember being told they were being removed until events against next year.. yet I just saw one. Chased him down and low and behold the other 2 show up and I killed all 3 for presents and all.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: The 3 wise men are chinese?   The 3 wise men are chinese? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:02 pm

I have temporarily removed them again but unless ody or ll resets them they will come back after the next daily refresh of npcs.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: The 3 wise men are chinese?   The 3 wise men are chinese? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:11 am

Lol they will not rest!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: The 3 wise men are chinese?   The 3 wise men are chinese? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 am

The 3 wise men are clever enough to have gone into hiding again.
 king king king 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 wise men are chinese?   The 3 wise men are chinese? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3 wise men are chinese?
Page 1 of 1