Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)   Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) 43hx4

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/43hx4.png (Press that if you can't see the whole image).

So basically when you alert all of the wolves and they attack you those two farmers (Red boxes) proceed to attack and stun you, now if during there stun animation / they use stun and as soon as it's about to work on you they hear the wolves warcry they'll freeze in place with the "Activate Spell / Skill" Animation and not attack you, if you leave them there they'll be bugged forever and will never stun / attack you / spell the wolves. I imagine it's not caused by the new area but is a problem with warcry in other areas of the game to.

PS: Wolves Warcry other wolves and themselves currently.
PPS: Install an image resizer add-on / module on this forum if you can, that would solve my issue of having to post a link to the image as well because the image keeps it's normal size and doesn't stretch the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)   Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm

I see the problem.......it appears that you have a mercadia folder on your desktop. Remove it and the game should work fine. lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)   Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 pm

5 Bucks
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)   Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 pm

I am guessing the WC issue has been around since it was first introduced. Only obvious now as it is used in packs.

The War Cry has been modified.

See if that fixes the problem.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)   Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am

Seems to have fixed it, I'll take that Ice Egg now LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)   Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf / Farmer Bug (Another Day, Another bug :P)
Page 1 of 1