Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quest 1 White Knight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trashcan

Trashcan

Quest 1 White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Hermes and I where doing the quest to the New Castle and this is what happened to us. Sad 

Quest 1 White Knight New_ca10
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 pm

lol damn quests lol alien 
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:53 pm

This has been known for a little while now, and all of the castle quest portals are affected. You must be +/- 3 ranks, even though a Ltgen can group a Warlord, the highest rank he can be in the quests with is a knight. I mentioned it to LL once or twice before, but i'm pretty sure it's one of those things that puzzled him as to why it happens.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 pm

The quests in general need some serious reworking of the teleports. There is 0 reason why you would have a chance system involved with the quests. I tried doing that quest with diehard a few months ago and we couldnt because everytime we got past the wolves, 1 of us wouldbt go to the lady of the lake from that teleport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Oddly this time through I went straight from Wolf to Lake like 2/3 times with no problem.

...then in Q2 Hermes was constantly getting sent back to the alchemy/2nd king room and a short while later it happened to me. They went out of their way to make all the new quests ungroupable it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:50 pm

They went out of their way to make all the new quests a total hassle.  No other game I have ever played requires you to win the roulette to continue on a quest or mission.  Someone please respond to why you required the players to win a roulette game to continue on the quests, it should be removed and if you are going to the right place you should be allowed to get through and not rely on chance.

I brought this issue up like 2 months ago and nothing was said about it, fell upon deaf ears and I am sure this will as well.  But you can always rely on that roulette to come through on that chance you need Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Yer I get the frustration with the portals, it's still in the process of being tweaked tbh, so your not being ignored lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 am

People on this planet spend billions on Lotto and the races and even gambling on which cane toad will cross the line first.
And now you complain about a little bit of roulette....

Sigh!
 Sad 

Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 am

lol it is frustrating tbh.

especially when u keep get sent back to the start Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 am

Mods made to one of the Q1 portals for those who object to extreme forms of gambling.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:33 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:45 am

Should be made to all portals, there's no reason why you need randomness applied to it, people are doing the correct thing. The portal to get into quest 1 shouldn't have randomness to it either.  I have spent up to 20-30 minutes sometimes trying to get through that thing, it seems to be especially bad after someone else has used it.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 am

How on earth could it take you that long.

It is a 40% chance that the trap will be a portal.
If you get a portal then it gives you a 50:50 chance of going through to the end with the other option being to move you 30 squares west (not even through the locked door).
This is just equivalent to doubling the size of the dungeon length without allocating the space to it.
If the dungeon was made 60 squares long instead of 30 would that have been a better outcome?
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Yes, because there wouldnt be that probability of you havinc to walk back through it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest 1 White Knight   Quest 1 White Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest 1 White Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: