Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professions Guide Item Requirement List

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Professions Guide Item Requirement List Empty
PostSubject: Professions Guide Item Requirement List   Professions Guide Item Requirement List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 am

Because its easier to see it all here than read a dozen scrolls in the middle of chat or game, especially if youre using the other forum guide.

For a guide on the ideal way to raise professions, go to The Profession Guide

Harvester:

Crafter:

Blacksmith:

Last edited by Dieharder on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Professions Guide Item Requirement List   Professions Guide Item Requirement List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:42 am

This post intentionally left blank for future guide expansion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Professions Guide Item Requirement List   Professions Guide Item Requirement List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 am

a 2nd expansion post saved. Just incase.
Back to top Go down
darkzord

PostSubject: Re: Professions Guide Item Requirement List   Professions Guide Item Requirement List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:25 am

You do know there is a list on the website right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Professions Guide Item Requirement List   Professions Guide Item Requirement List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Yes I do, however that presents the information in a different fashion. Admittedly this is a bit redundant though.

Now that I think of it however, if I had not known that, it would have been worth mentioning 3 hours ago ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professions Guide Item Requirement List   Professions Guide Item Requirement List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professions Guide Item Requirement List
Page 1 of 1