Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Cloth Blanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Buying Cloth Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:25 pm

25G each Bring me as many as you can
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 pm

You are such a lazy person Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 pm

How is it lazy?????

I have become a blacksmith.

It is completly useless unless I get supplied by blanks.

Harvester is about the only profession that can be independant.
The harvester refines the collected materials. As such, they, themselves can collect the materials and process them. But must find someone to supply their goods to.
Then they must find a craftsman. The craftsman is the middle-man and changes the refined material and makes them into usable items. The craftsman is dependant upon 2 things: a harvester to supply them and a blacksmith to relieve them of their wares.
Finally the blacksmith is of the limited capabilty. All of the above must take place before a blacksmith can do a thing. Factoring in the percentage of failures. A Blacksmith (using cotton for example) may be lucky to make 10 items for every 20 harvested. As such a skilled blacksmith should be in high demand.

So Jas, it isn;t about being lazy (although I can be, just ask my wife Laughing ) it is about trying to be supplied with a vital material that I need, but cannot get on my own
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Nice breakdown of the new skill/profession system Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm

you tricked me Laughing

actually I knew you were trying to get that out in the open. That in order for all to be successful at the professions, we all need to work together.
I wanted to creat a little stimulus in doing so
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Ok since I have had no takers, I am doubling the price to 50G / cloth blank
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

WOW, I can't believe I am doing this......100G per cloth blank
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

how high are you gonna go? lmao
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:24 am

I've found that just asking any high levels if they've got any blanks works well enough...
Back to top Go down
lmwoodstock

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm

You are in luck Flipper. I make cloth blanks. I'll keep them on hand instead of wasting them, that is if you still are in need.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:42 pm

yes yes yes! I will take any level 0 blanks
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

OK I hope you all understand, but I need to drop the price to 50G per blank.

I can't keep up at 100g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Cloth Blanks   Buying Cloth Blanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Cloth Blanks
Page 1 of 1