Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poison quest?

Go down 
+3
Dakr
bubblecathie
Daddyonine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddyonine

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:25 pm

is there a guide or map out for the cave?
Back to top Go down

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 pm

The funny thing is... I did that quest and dont even remember it now. For the most part the cave is straight forward it just takes a little time to walk through. Its got 2-3 poles though.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 am

diehard, is it that flower quest in lost caves? im not sure either
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Yes it is, its a really short quest. Pretty much equivalent to how good poison is.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 pm

I thought that flower got moved to the end of S2
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm

It takes about 2mins I think you kill maybe 6 spiders.
Back to top Go down
sarkan

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:48 pm

sorry for bumping the old thread but like the OP said is there any maps or guide on the poison quest? All i can gather from players ingame is it's East of aranock and some kind of donation is required?

Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:03 pm

all the way east.
Poison quest? Untitl10
the donation works with your rank. i would try with /gold 200 first and then going up until it works.
(as a lt.col 200gold was enough for my sorc)
dont worry it gives ur gold back if it's not enough to get in.

Poison quest? Poison10
(map seems really small and simple because i did not explore the whole dungeon, i just went straight for the flower lol)

as soon as you are in: go south door, walk east and then north door
you should see a portal and a weird looking flower Very Happy

Poison quest? Tar10
watch out i noticed these major spiders have blast1 Smile
Back to top Go down
sarkan

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:14 pm

thanks cathy much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
sarkan

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 am

just completed it, as a General i had to give 1.7k to the greedy well lol for future reference
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 am

Cathy saves us all

Hail The Purple One
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poison quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison quest?   Poison quest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison quest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: