Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE Ice armor piece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

FREE Ice armor piece Empty
PostSubject: FREE Ice armor piece   FREE Ice armor piece Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:28 am

Anyone who can convince diehard to come back to the game will get an ice armor piece.
He will also get a piece and be invited in my clan.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

FREE Ice armor piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE Ice armor piece   FREE Ice armor piece Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:49 am

amanar wrote:
Anyone who can convince diehard to come back to the game will get an ice armor piece.
He will also get a piece and be invited in my clan.

thank you.

I honestly would love to help you in this endeavor but he seems to have deleted his account here and I don't have access to his email. If anyone can provide it for me I would gladly get in contact with him about the issue.
Back to top Go down

FREE Ice armor piece
Page 1 of 1