Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some clarity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Some clarity Empty
PostSubject: Some clarity   Some clarity Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

"We are looking at ways to improve our current situation and although its difficult to address for a multitude of reasons, we will try our best.

Our team tries to spend time ingame and in the forum, and whilst ingame time should be more regarded, forum time cannot be discounted when tallying up someone's participation as for a staff member there is alot to read and a lot of admin votes and discussions to participate in.

We have staff vacancies and would be interested to hear from those with additional skills, we'd much prefer any future coder/builder/imp or god first spend some level of time as a normal staff member."

Ody said this two weeks ago today.

I'd like to know what has been done in the mean time in regards to those vacancies. Has anything changed? Is there any update? Is Q4 going to be fixed? Can we be more in the loop in terms of what's going on with development? I know a game for noobs has been up lately, is there any way we can communicate with them to only have one active server? Essentially a merger? We sure could use the population.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Some clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarity   Some clarity Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:57 am

As time permits I am currently training a new builder.
Back to top Go down

Some clarity
Page 1 of 1