Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

See you in 396 days

Go down 
+2
Motoko
Thrice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

See you in 396 days Empty
PostSubject: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:58 pm

So apparently I'm banned for 396 days. Interesting number...don't think there's any game in the world that has done that but ok.

Peace

Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:01 am

Means your characters get deleted....

What'd you do? lol
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:02 am

Most games for bug abuse you are ip banned. Be happy if you wish you can still play once your ban is up. Considering all the other times you have been banned for bug abuse etc i would say you are lucky.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:00 am

Quote :
What'd you do? lol

On an occasion long ago I stumbled across a bug whereby the server crashed/or my computer crashed while i was mining in PP. When I lagged back in the wall had filled and I was transported beyond the game to the greenland. I did some exploring and left it at that.

Recently I was doing Prison with Justinian and server crashed literally 2 steps from me reaching prison piece. I requested admin place me back at the chest and I was not given this privileged. It was also difficult to find another player to go prison with. Thus, me being the jerk I so often can be, decided to use the bug to land me into greenland, navigate my way to a lab 5 bookstand I once came across and use it to enter lab 5.

Grabbed the lab 5 ammy to solo prison end and get me the chest.
This was all observed by admin and thus given a ban of 396 days.

Am I at fault? Yes

Am I, like every other player, frustrated with lack of admin support? Yes

Quote :
Most games for bug abuse you are ip banned. Be happy if you wish you can still play once your ban is up

I am IP banned. Can I still play after the ban or are all my characters deleted? Pretty sure my uniques,Order of Thisle belt, 80 stat scrolls, ss, 60k plat etc are spread between my chars lower than major.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:52 am

Thats a bummer man, see ya in 395.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Sad story indeed.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:10 pm

hopefully I pick up one of those uniques when they get redistributed in game Wink

See you in a year+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See you in 396 days   See you in 396 days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See you in 396 days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: