Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staffer applications March 2014

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Staffer applications March 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:50 am

The current batch of staffer applications will close in the next couple of days.
There are 4 applications so far.
Once it closes, we usually take a few weeks to review and get all the staffers comments.

Please note that the positions on offer are for staffers, not builders or imps or gods or coders or website designers.
The opportunity to progress further is restricted to staffers who have proven themselves as staffers and players.
There is no assurance that a staffer will progress further, many do not want to and most staffers will stay at thay level.
If the only reason you are applying is that you want a higher position then you may not be suitable.

To be a good staffer you need to know and understand the rules and be able to follow and enforce them.
You also need to understand that players are what make the game so diplomacy is also required, not just the heavy hand of the law.
99% of players will follow the rules most of the time while 1% will always want to push the boundaries.  These need to be treated differently.
Finally, you need a passion for the game and a desire to help in game and in any other way that is needed.

The applications I have were all submitted in the last 6 weeks or so.
If you applied prior to that then I suggest that you resubmit your application again if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:18 am

I'll be sure to get my application in
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I have submitted my application!

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:32 am

7 applicants so far.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 am

The decision has been made and all applicants will be contacted over the next few days, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 am

LL on an unrelated topic i Pm you ages ago and am yet to receive a reply. can you please have a read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:47 am

Congratulations to the winner/winners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:50 am

Many have complained I shall not list anyone/anything.

I shall always be and shall always remain your humble choice. None of the clients responsible for pvp were chosen obviously the castle has been many years beyond such inclusion.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 am

Amanar has been appointed as a staffer. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Does this mean no more temple sitting in his future? Because that would leave his space quite unattended and I think the guards would feel out of place. I propose a statue be place in his honor from now on since he will now staffer corner sit  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staffer applications March 2014   Staffer applications March 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staffer applications March 2014
Page 1 of 1