Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pointers to New Quest Zones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightblade

Pointers to New Quest Zones Empty
PostSubject: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Heya.

Could someone put up a comprehensive post of where to get to new quest zones? Have been wandering aimlessly for quite a while trying to find and everytime ask online no one has an idea where stuff is to tell me!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:10 am

Has no one posted under Guides? They are getting slack here.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 am

3 keys:
One by repairing the ruins west of Smuggler's Swamp (aka NW corner of SF)
Two hand in butterfly wings (From tower) to the guy in the chapel in LV
Three take the key from the boss smuggler in the swamp go to LV head all the way south and find the door that heads south. Go kill a mini boss and get another key, don't use chests they will recall you, then go find the boss, which drops a head you hand in west of Smuggler's Swamp. Go thru the portal to the flower farm. Find the 3 odd flowers, map in guides, hand in to make another key. Open building to the east kill the guy, chest contains Shield Quest, Use the picture frame. Then head west to the portal and use until you get to a small room of red/green (don't worry no death traps). One portal leads to wand quest the other to staff. Once you finish the little section you have to recall.
Go thru smuggler's swamp and get the 3 keys, then walk thru the doors in that NE corner, keys do disappear. Make sure you use the Easter Shrine to activate portal.
Back to top Go down
Nightblade

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:22 am

That looks like just what I needed Smile Shall go experiment now and see how it pans out. If so will be copying and pasting that into the guides thread methinks Smile
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 am

I can do more details but only had 2 minutes, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nightblade

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:54 am

Worked Smile for shield at least Very Happy not sure if was doing something wrong or bugged out for the other quests as portals kept dropping me back into flower maze  Question 
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 pm

It is random chance just keep trying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointers to New Quest Zones   Pointers to New Quest Zones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointers to New Quest Zones
Page 1 of 1