Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CH Build Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

CH Build Bug Empty
PostSubject: CH Build Bug   CH Build Bug Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Maybe might be missing an undocumented feature. Not sure, anyways tried to place some carpet.

CH Build Bug CHShen_zpse8997044
To no avail, thought it might be the door there that was interfering with the placement but I went over to another area and placed carpet by the door just fine.

CH Build Bug CHShen1_zps9ccb998a

Am I missing something here? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Motoko

CH Build Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: CH Build Bug   CH Build Bug Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Probably working as intended but theres no reason why it couldnt be changed, that white door is the entrance to your CH....
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

CH Build Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: CH Build Bug   CH Build Bug Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:41 am

The clan build logic blocks stuff being built within X squares of the door and the vault.
I am not sure why if does not block the other door though.

I think this was related to clan raids that were either never completed or turned off  before I was involved with the build team.

I do not know what the original intention was.

This is not a bug but is certainly a true undocumented feature. Maybe other online know the history.
Back to top Go down

CH Build Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: CH Build Bug   CH Build Bug Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:13 am

Is there anyway to allow carpet to be built there? I'd like to allow room for another in the CH but don't want to gimp them on half a space  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CH Build Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: CH Build Bug   CH Build Bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CH Build Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: