Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

+res shield

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am

Title says it, looking for shield +10 res or higher
Back to top Go down
Johndave

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:25 am

I guess the chance of finding a shield for sale are slim and none, so also buying lizard skin, lizard leather, or lizard leather blanks

Name your price.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 am

What kind of shield are we talking about? I've got some extra materials but if you find the others I would gladly make some for you.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:39 am

It's for an AH.

I do have a lv17ish blacksmith

Do you get 255 mod bs?
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 am

My BS can't quite get 255, he's a temp Sad But if you need me to prime the stuff for you let me know.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:15 am

yeah, if you can do the first 2, I'll do the final smithing
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:19 am

I'll be on tomorrow night CST.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:26 am

I got a +13 res shield in any make. Question is if its on my char or in clan hall. if its in my clan hall ask Justinian and you can have it. If not then ur going to have to wait 380 more days
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:49 am

If i am not mistaken, characters are deleted after a year.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Thrice wrote:
I got a +13 res shield in any make. Question is if its on my char or in clan hall. if its in my clan hall ask Justinian and you can have it. If not then ur going to have to wait 380 more days

Sry Thrice i raided your room and filled it with strange forest mushrooms,
hope you understand.

Sincerely, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+res shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: +res shield   +res shield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+res shield
Page 1 of 1