Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server lagging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Server lagging Empty
PostSubject: Server lagging   Server lagging Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Any clue why the server is lagging so bad? I've ran spybot to make sure I have nothing on my end wrong, as well my updates.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Server lagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server lagging   Server lagging Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Do you notice lag happening every hour or half hour?
Back to top Go down

Server lagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server lagging   Server lagging Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:10 am

It's every 20-30 seconds or so. I've also disabled with dxdiag. I'm running windows 7 64 bit. Sounds like others have had the same problems. It's weird though, I haven't had this issue on other V2 servers, nor resurrection. Think I should uninstall the reinstall? Not sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Server lagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server lagging   Server lagging Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Limitless wrote:
It's every 20-30 seconds or so. I've also disabled with dxdiag. I'm running windows 7 64 bit. Sounds like others have had the same problems. It's weird though, I haven't had this issue on other V2 servers, nor resurrection. Think I should uninstall the reinstall? Not sure what else to do.

Update gfx drivers, run the client on Win XP compatibility mode as administrator.

Back to top Go down

Server lagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server lagging   Server lagging Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 4:35 pm

I'll update gfx again when I get home. I'm running XP under SP2 under administrator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server lagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server lagging   Server lagging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server lagging
Page 1 of 1