Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Empty
PostSubject: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Any ideas? Its getting destroyed when I'm using it. My other godly helm does not though.

Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Untitl10

Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:47 am

It must have been left on the floor at some point. I believe but cant remember exactly that if it starts aging on the floor it will continue to age while in use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am

It was in perfect condition when I got it from someone. That's add though. Oh well, thanks for the response. Guess I'll start camping forest again
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:28 pm

If it ages on floor it still should not age when in use. That has never happened to me before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:52 pm

That's what I thought rush. LL or any other admin mind checking this out?
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:57 pm

I can log in and have a look some time tomorrow between 10 am and 2 pm est time if that works for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:04 am

I'll try to log in around Noon, and check periodically on my phone to see if your on before then. Thanks for looking into this Dinin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Any luck Dinin? Haven't spoken to anyone or heard anything myself.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:21 pm

I tried to have a look at your offending helmet but you did not appear to be wearing it and it was not in your inventory.
You do not need to be online for me to look at it but I do need to know where to find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:19 am

I sent to PM. Thanks for looking into this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix   Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godly Gold Helm Breaking/Cant Fix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: