Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Empty
PostSubject: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:43 am

Could you guys please check your private messages.

I believe I have sent several over the past month and I am yet to receive a reply despite seeing recent posts from each of you.

Thank you. Sorry to clog up the forum. Not much activity anyways.

Last edited by Thrice on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:27 am

They probably won't reply until the ban is up. Just my thoughts. Be glad they didn't block on the forums as well Smile
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:13 am

Thrice,

We have already had a conversation in private messages.

As per your request, I made a post in our private staffer forums.

You will be contacted soon by the admins.

Please keep this a private matter and do not continue to post in public.

Thanks,

Amanar
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:02 am

3 Months...no response....Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:09 am

The last 2-3 times you have been banned I have intervened on your behalf against better advice.

On the last time I asked for and received your personal assurance that you would not deliberately go out and break the rules again.

Unfortunately as soon as you got bored you did just that.

You claimed to be a lawyer and so I hoped that you had some vague understanding and respect for the need for rules and regulations.
It would appear that I was wrong.

Just for the record I have seen your posts and pms but had chosen not to respond.
I could ask you again for your word that you would not break the rules if we let you back in but would that be worth anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi   Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lordlava, Ody, Iktomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: