Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pent Frenzy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pent Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Pent Frenzy   Pent Frenzy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:37 pm

I know a lot of people that still play are either warlords or have alts they would like to rank up. With this in mind is like to ask anyone that wants to do this to join me in pents this coming Wednesday at 9pm EST.

My goal is to see how fast we can get the pents solved and how high we can get the pent solves to go. I'm sure it's a shot in the dark but it's one way to get the community we still have to do something together without having to ask the Admin for a LQ/Trivia.

Anyone is welcome including admin or their alts. Let's see how many people we can bring online. The most I've seen recently (including admin) was 8.

Hope to see people online. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Pent Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pent Frenzy   Pent Frenzy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:23 am

I will join and donate 2 dpots and a stat scroll (of your choice) to everyone who stays from 9pm EST - 10pm EST (at least 1 hour).

See you on Wednesday Smile
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Pent Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pent Frenzy   Pent Frenzy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:05 pm

I wasn't able to make it out.

Formatted my computer and things are running smooth. I corrupted my direct X file and it's not as simple as uninstalling and reinstalling.

Did anyone else join you Limitless?
Back to top Go down

Pent Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pent Frenzy   Pent Frenzy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Sadly no.

I do appreciate the extra incentive toward it though Amanar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pent Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pent Frenzy   Pent Frenzy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pent Frenzy
Page 1 of 1