Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.

Go down 
+4
amanar
Urdadi
Thrice
Motoko
8 posters

Does this game need a more active administration?
1. Yes
Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. I_vote_lcap57%Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
2. No
Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. I_vote_lcap43%Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Motoko

Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:12 am

Not to throw stones, but this is getting a little ridiculous.

I've sent several emails/private messages to the gods over the past month +, no response.

A month without even checking email is pathetic.

I'd rather see the game go down then continue this charade, embarrassing.

Ody (hasn't responded to a PM and hasn't even visited the forum since september 10th) is gone and Jasmine has been gone, and LL hasn't responded to an email chain we were going back and forth on for over a month, so it seems hes now gone.

If you can't commit a few hours a week on average, then you shouldn't be a staff/builder/whatever. I'm not saying have to be on all the time, but you should at least make an appearance so people THINK you're doing something, even though you aren't.

Show some character and accept some responsibility as administrators, either resign/close the game, or get someone else who actually has a minute to answer emails/be an administrator/accepts some responsibility.

I'll even buy the rights to the game if that's what it takes.

C'mon man. confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:44 am

Not to come off wrong man but the community has sunk, badly. Be glad the game is still up.

Not sure what having staff powers would mean to you, but sometimes it's more of a burden then you may think.

As I said, the game is still free, and may have a few flaws but it's FREE. If I where you I'd take my time to play instead of posting things like this because God only knows how much longer it may still up with only complaints being posted anymore.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:49 am

Limitless wrote:
Not to come off wrong man but the community has sunk, badly. Be glad the game is still up.

Not sure what having staff powers would mean to you, but sometimes it's more of a burden then you may think.

As I said, the game is still free, and may have a few flaws but it's FREE. If I where you I'd take my time to play instead of posting things like this because God only knows how much longer it may still up with only complaints being posted anymore.

There are plenty of volunteers who would help administrate, it's not like its impossible to replace people and its not like this game needs a ton of administration. I'm not asking for OMG TONS OF ADMIN AND UPDATES!!!

But the admin needs to be around for the game to stay up, LL wanted me to help test something and we were emailing back and forth to get it rolling then all of a sudden he's gone for over a month now... gets a little frustrating.

Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:52 am

I'm waiting for a reply from a message i sent to all imps and higher 2 month ago, including 2 follow up messages.

So yea...2 months without them checking emails or bothering to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:56 am

They volenteer their time to the game but if most of the active players bece admin then what's the point?

I understand your frustration with admin not being on but they have lives too. This game has been around a LONG time and switched "Main" admin a few times as well. It's just a cycle the happens with V2.

My only advice I can give is to keep playing and "hope" the game comes back around. Posting complaints about admin not playing is a sure fire way of pushing away people that might want to start playing this game away.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:27 am

Limitless wrote:

My only advice I can give is to keep playing and "hope" the game comes back around. Posting complaints about admin not playing is a sure fire way of pushing away people that might want to start playing this game away.

Agreed. Why you always complaining, Moto? Take a deep breath & chillax please. Admin are people too.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:22 am

Please be patient with us.
As you all know we have lives outside of Aranock, but I do agree that going a few months without hearing a reply from admin can be frustrating.

The game has been slow for some time now, and instead of being part of the solution, you are part of the problem. As Limitless mentioned, posting only negative related topics doesn't help the game and/or community. If you have an idea, post it in our brain storm idea. Don't say "it's wrong so fix it". Tell us what you would like us to fix, tell us what you would like added. Tell us in detail about all this information. Post quest ideas, with detailed descriptions. If you want new items made, post gfx files with it. I can guarantee you that every post in the forums is being looked at by admin and discussed amongst each other. We rate things on how easy/fast it can be implemented, and how many people would benefit from it. These changes don't come over night and sometimes we get side tracked and take longer to complete - that is life.

We aren't doing it on purpose to upset our community, and have been talking in private messages about the issues we are having.

All I can ask is for you to be patient and enjoy the game we all love. We will be up and strong once again shortly!

- Amanar
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:41 pm

This sounds like something that could be resolved at the xroads.  What a Face

But seriously...admin applications are open to anyone if you think you can make a positive influence in the community and game. Apply today!
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:48 pm

should we character wipe and all start over? bounce
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 am

bubblecathie wrote:
should we character wipe and all start over? bounce

YES

i've been saying this for a long time.

Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:00 am

Character wipe doesn't resolve the issue, just puts a band-aid on things. People would restart and play again, only to slowly get to where we are now. The only problem is, people will quit all together if you do the wipe.

If we fix the problem and have weekly LQs and monthly or bi-monthly updates, people will come back around and be able to use their characters they spent so much time playing.

Not going to lie, I wouldn't re-rank my sorc if we wiped.
Back to top Go down
rmcin329@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:59 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a char wipe. Sure things would eventually get back to the way they are now, but it'd be fun until then. As for people possibly quitting because of it.....we already have almost no one playing anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Character wipe would be fun. Probably take twice as long to pent to Warlord this time around but hey something to do.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 pm

rmcin329@hotmail.com wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing a char wipe.  Sure things would eventually get back to the way they are now, but it'd be fun until then.  As for people possibly quitting because of it.....we already have almost no one playing anyway.

This guy actually understands.

We have no one playing.

Not sure why others cant see that.

Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Interesting, we all agreed but Amanar hihi.
Let's start a pooooooool study
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm

I would actually play if there was a wipe and all statues removed.

Solves so many issues others who wanted to play but were not able to do what they wanted.

So many clans have inactive players and this would give active players a chance to play and start a real clan.

I pretty much stopped playing kane when i lent him out for Dpot making and they tainted him ny ruining his death record lol.

As for content this would give all players a chance to try it. Whats the point of a new exclusive for officer only area when most of us have nobles or near nobles as mains?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.   Seriously... get your act together or close up shop. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously... get your act together or close up shop.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: