Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LQ timezones

Go down 
+2
Baldor
amanar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 am

What is your timezone? Will be hosting LQs based on active players / timezones.

Back to top Go down

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:10 pm

'Murica
Back to top Go down
Baldor

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:46 am

USA - EST
Back to top Go down
sarkan

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:24 pm

bit of an old thread but haven't participated in any lqs or killfests in a long time!

Perth, Australia!
Back to top Go down

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 pm

USA, EST
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Are there a lot of people who play during aussie hours?

I could pull a late night/early morning some day.

Back to top Go down
Thrice

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:19 pm

I'm Aus.

This is a bit of an odd idea but just a suggestion.  One problem with LQs is the lack of player and admin contact at the same time.

My idea is an area which opens at a set time each aranock month/year, similar to say gmoon, and ppl can enter to find thralled npcs like in LQs. The beauty is that admin can set up the LQs at any stage and then leave, and it will be available to enter at the set time. This would allow admin to pre-set up a LQs at any stage. Scrolls and rewards can be left on the thrall and exchanged at any time with admin for the reward.

One ppl familiarize with the times I hope to imagine that more ppl will partake.

The difficulty being that setting a timer on a door to open may be difficult. A cheat way around this could be setting a npc to walk into a door path with 255 base mod lock pick and 256 needed to pick. On gmoon the spell bonus will exceed 255 allowing the npc to open the door...I duno just an idea lol.

Obviously has to be thought out a lot more but could be an okay concept to consider. May be better posted under brainstorm if u feel necessary.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 am

Canada Est

Last edited by bubblecathie on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 am

Canada - EST
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 am

Asmo,

When you coming to visit me in Ottawa?

You're only a skip away (MTL right?)
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 am

One day lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LQ timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ timezones   LQ timezones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LQ timezones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: