Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question.. what exactly..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question.. what exactly.. Empty
PostSubject: Question.. what exactly..   Question.. what exactly.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Is it one has to do to save shorcuts and descriptions?

Enter the game twice in a row with the same settings? Exit and save the .moa file? Update it, exit, save the MOA file and re-enter? is there a keyboard shortcut that can minimize all this in out set-reset nonsense??

Like I've always wondered this. All these years, never gotten in down to a science somehow.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Question.. what exactly..   Question.. what exactly.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

You have to save your .moa file after setting your description/shortcuts, otherwise they will reset if you reload your file.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question.. what exactly..   Question.. what exactly.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Ok its working now. I have slightly changed the default names of the moa files so I can tell who is who at a glance. I think my problem was sometimes I saved as the default name instead. Sometimes I would ctrl+shift+esc (ctrl/alt/del) and close the game instead of letting it close properly or sometimes just forgot to save.

It does appear to be working for me now if I just reopen the game after a proper exit and resave the character file. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Question.. what exactly..   Question.. what exactly.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:47 am

Proper exit = good exit.

Some people these days are soooo impatient and always want instant gratification Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question.. what exactly..   Question.. what exactly.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question.. what exactly..
Page 1 of 1