Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Profession Bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Profession Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Profession Bugs   Profession Bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:48 am

A 'brilliant huge green crystal' and a "polished emerald gem" look identical. Assuming lack of sprites.. ?

Desc reads on crystal "crystal/"

An unrefined rainbow crystal gives profession skill beyond 40/0. Not sure if thats a bug or design tbh.

Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Profession Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Bugs   Profession Bugs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:43 am

Oh boy here's working from memory...

I was working on an update for the professions when life hit hard. The lack of sprites was the reason for the same sprite being used.
I'm really surprised I missed fixing that error...
If I recall right it should go to 6 or 11 over the minimum skill needed.
Back to top Go down

Profession Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Bugs   Profession Bugs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:53 am

Yes if an item is skill 30 it should raise you up to skill 2 effectively giving you 2 choices of items to build for skill is the pattern the rest of them follow.

The prices on some of the items based on their skill is also askew atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profession Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Bugs   Profession Bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profession Bugs
Page 1 of 1