Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay to buy sold goods as champion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lurker

Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Empty
PostSubject: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:08 am

Is it against the rules to purchase items players have sold to merchants?

As a champion that is.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 am

Initially I thought if the shopkeeper is happy to sell them then you are free to buy them.

Having said that, this was intended for normal game items and works in most circumstances.
SS enhanced items could be an unfair advantage that a mega player could give to a weaker player.

So standard template items are ok.
Unique items without a template are not OK.

This has been blocked from shop keepers.

Last edited by Lordlava on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:00 am

What about special armor?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:30 am

If it is a "unique" without a template then it will not allow you to buy it.

If it is a standard item that you can normally buy from a merchant then it will be OK.

Let me know if you find any items that would not be considered to be "fair".
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:42 am

Only potential issue I see is maybe with Tit weapons and cry+ armor. Since originally you had to loot them. Not sure if that was every adjusted for this server though, I always see tit weapons in the merchant.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 am

Also winged boots, those are a template right? And anyone can wear anyone elses(unless that's been changed). Not even sure if anyone will buy and sell those though, think magic shop will though.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:07 am

lurker wrote:
Also winged boots, those are a template right? And anyone can wear anyone elses(unless that's been changed). Not even sure if anyone will buy and sell those though, think magic shop will though.

Sigurd(Damor's magic shop) will buy winged boots. Anyone can wear anyone's winged boots assuming you meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:11 am

I am not so worried about the armour or weapons but the winged boots are an issue.

Another option could be that Restricted players are only allowed to buy shop items that the shopkeeper normally stocks.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 am

That would seem to fit better with the idea of the challenge. May want to wait to change it until this challenge is over, so as not to give unfair advantages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay to buy sold goods as champion?   Okay to buy sold goods as champion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay to buy sold goods as champion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: