Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amanar

PostSubject: Quotes   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 pm

I love quotes too Bonney.

"Today I will do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't"
"Today they ask why, tomorrow they ask how"
"The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday"
"The more you learn, the more you earn"
"Either you run the day or the day runs you"
"The past is history, the futures a mystery, and the now is a gift, thats why we call it the present"
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten"
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
"On the road to success, you can be sure of one thing...there is never a crowd on the extra mile."
"Never let defeat have the last word."
"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical and expecting more then others think is possible."
"Winners never quit and quitters never win."
"Don't waste time or time will waste you"
"Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better"
"We're living in an era where capturing moments using our phones is more important than actually living these moments with whoever is beside us."
"You don't have to be a big name to do big things"
"Don't settle - It's not about finding someone you can live with, it's about finding the one you can't live without"
"Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding. For wisdom is more profitable than silver, and her wages are better than gold. Wisdom is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. She offers you long life in her right hand, and riches and honor in her left. She will guide you down delightful paths; all her ways are satisfying. Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those who hold her tightly."
"The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one!"
"A negative mind will never live a positive life"
"Train insane or remain the same"
"We live in an era of smart phones and stupid people"
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:37 am

Ross Perot has some of my favorite quotes. He is a Texas billionaire who ran for president in 1992 and 1996 as an independent. He called it like he saw it and 23 years ago he told the United States what the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) was eventually going to do to our economy and middle class. What he predicted has absolutely became reality. He often had colorful terms such as the "giant sucking sound" of good paying American jobs going south of the boarder where labor is pennies on the dollar and the workers often live in poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:40 am

"The best thing about not planning is that disaster is not preceded by a period of worry and depression."
Back to top Go down
Bonney

PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:22 pm

My Best 1...

A person without targets hits nothing!
Back to top Go down
Bonney

PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:44 pm

"There is more ways to make money, then money its self!".
-Bonney!

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes   

Back to top Go down

Quotes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: