Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bruticus is back i think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruticus

Bruticus

bruticus is back i think Empty
PostSubject: bruticus is back i think   bruticus is back i think Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:55 pm

hey guys I hope im back to stay, im grounded now but I hope to start playing again this weekend. I might start making those ''blinding" gfx again. P.S. don't tell my mom I was on or I will be in trouble Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: bruticus is back i think   bruticus is back i think Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Your secret is safe with us!

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: bruticus is back i think   bruticus is back i think Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:49 am

Welcome back.

By the way, you have a 1st Lt alt would will be auto deleted with a very few days.
*****wing.
Back to top Go down
Bruticus

Bruticus

PostSubject: Re: bruticus is back i think   bruticus is back i think Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:47 am

thank you i will log him on when i get home i am at school right now Sad

Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: bruticus is back i think   bruticus is back i think Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 am

Welcome back bruticus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bruticus is back i think   bruticus is back i think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bruticus is back i think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: