Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abandoned Town

Go down 
+11
Faolan
MarshMallowMan
Pooch
Motoko
Supaguard
lurker
Asmodeus
Thrice
bubblecathie
Bonney
Lordlava
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sarkan

Abandoned Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 2:35 am

andddddddddddd as we speak the skellies in the previous room have respawned! yay awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 2:58 am

Blast 2 curse 2 warcry poison etc...that will move them
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 7:12 pm

We are currently expanding abandoned town and expect at least 2 more ranks to be released for public test within a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:51 am

Major generals/Lt gen/Gen/FDM have been added and are open to public testing.

Please post all feedback here.

Thank you.

Last edited by Motoko on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:38 am

Knight seyan at LT gens in 30mins gained - 252k (ppm 8.4k)

Last edited by Exodus on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Knight seyan at Gens AT - 1 clear took mins and gained 83k in 10mins (ppm 8.3k)
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:50 pm

did FDM AT as a FDM warrior, got 136k in with a clear time of just over 14 minutes, ~9.7k PPM

off to test it with my hara now
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:38 pm

It would be really fun if those scrolls could have a small chance of adding platinum to clan members as well to make it more attractive. Solves do have a chance to reward plat. Think it would be fun that another exp gaining area could have the same bonus.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
It would be really fun if those scrolls could have a small chance of adding platinum to clan members as well to make it more attractive. Solves do have a chance to reward plat. Think it would be fun that another exp gaining area could have the same bonus.

The fact that the area gives luck already in addition to exp is enough.

Platinum is pretty easily gotten if you mine for it. I would like to add some more reason to go to mine 3 and PP.

I don't want to make pents useless...

Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Did it with my Knight ranked arch hara and it was significantly quicker, only took 10.5 minutes and I had slightly better luck with scrolls so I made 149k or around 14.2k ppm.

I think it might be a little bit overtuned, or the experience a little undertuned, considering neither of my characters could make it through without a gpot and ice cloak. The curse is also really nasty, and my warrior wasn't able to resist with 245 resist. My hara probably wouldn't have made it through had it gotten cursed, luckily I happen to have 255 resist on him.

I tried generals undrugged on my hara and almost died lol
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:51 am

Bill wrote:
Did it with my Knight ranked arch hara and it was significantly quicker, only took 10.5 minutes and I had slightly better luck with scrolls so I made 149k or around 14.2k ppm.

I think it might be a little bit overtuned, or the experience a little undertuned, considering neither of my characters could make it through without a gpot and ice cloak.  The curse is also really nasty, and my warrior wasn't able to resist with 245 resist.  My hara probably wouldn't have made it through had it gotten cursed, luckily I happen to have 255 resist on him.

I tried generals undrugged on my hara and almost died lol

Good feedback, I will discuss with LL

Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:29 am

Did generals for just over an hour this morning, and I think there may be an issue with the scroll skele taking longer than usual to respawn.  I also had one cycle in the second room where I killed all the skeles, waited on the scroll skele, and he didn't spawn again until I'd killed all the skeles a second time after they respawned.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Bill wrote:
Did generals for just over an hour this morning, and I think there may be an issue with the scroll skele taking longer than usual to respawn.  I also had one cycle in the second room where I killed all the skeles, waited on the scroll skele, and he didn't spawn again until I'd killed all the skeles a second time after they respawned.

Just verified all respawn times for scroll skeles is the standard 5 minute + some random time respawn, same as all other standard mobs.

Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Magens is about 40-50k per 10min which seems pretty bad compared to lower ranks.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
Magens is about 40-50k per 10min which seems pretty bad compared to lower ranks.

A lot of it is luck based.

I'm still tweaking values.

I'd be more interested in how long it takes you to clear a room relative to rank.

IE brig gen is 2 min, Magen 2.5 min, Lt gen 3, etc.

That would help me determine rewards better.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am

takes between 2 and 2.5 minutes for magen at ltgen per room.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
takes between 2 and 2.5 minutes for magen at ltgen per room.

So figure 2.25 minutes per, average scroll is about 10 k, + probably 3500-4000 exp for kills.

14 k for 2.25 minutes equates to about 350 k an hour, which isn't bad considering youre also getting luck.

It's been determined that LL does not want abandoned town to grant more experience per unit time than pents.

Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 pm

I can get double that from pents. So I think it should be tuned a bit. The average I got for scrolls was way lower than 10k. It might be RNG but I can say that in an hour of magen, i rarely got over 10k.
Back to top Go down
sarkan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 pm

should take into account your race when completing rooms since sorcs would probably have hardest time killing...
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Given that AH is probably the fastest, exp isnt all that good for other races either.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 am

Asmodeus wrote:
I can get double that from pents. So I think it should be tuned a bit. The average I got for scrolls was way lower than 10k. It might be RNG but I can say that in an hour of magen, i rarely got over 10k.

You had poor luck.

Back to top Go down
sarkan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 pm

so exp given from scrolls is based on luck? even more of a reason to look at ways for gaining luck for higher ranks ... before everyone jumps in and say donate heaps at private! well maybe that should be looked into and fixed!affraid

Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:25 am

sarkan wrote:
so exp given from scrolls is based on luck? even more of a reason to look at ways for gaining luck for higher ranks ... before everyone jumps in and say donate heaps at private! well maybe that should be looked into and fixed!affraid

"Luck" in this case is probability, not the in-game function of luck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Town   Abandoned Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Town
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3