Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champion quest question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Champion quest question Empty
PostSubject: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 pm

If someone wins the title and gets the champion weapon, is that bound to that character or can it be given to an alt?

Kinda reconsidering my templar on the champion quest cause right now its like even if i pull it off, I already have a Warlord Arch temp, dont need two lol.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 3:31 am

Its soul bound, and...correctly me if I'm wrong....if someone completes the quest faster than you, you lose it? Not certain about the last bit.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:02 am

Bit more correction here. Each champion quest is separate. You only get awarded champion once it is all over. Depending on the quest, it may be fastest over all, or based on kindred. So far both are based on kindred. If you win you get a scroll that sends you to item room where you can choose your weapon from a line of chests. Both the teleport scroll and weapon are soulbound and can only be used by the champion.
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:10 am

Ok got it now, now another question for admin just for fun.

If someone did the seyan champ quest and won it, and someone else did warrior champ quest but picked the seyan sword then seyaned after. Would there be two seyan champions? Lol
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:38 am

Kindred is based on what you hit end portal as. So say temp hits end portal then archs he is champion temp, if he archs then hits end he is champ AT.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:02 am

If a Temp is the Champion then he is labelled as Champion Templar on completion of the quest.
He can then choose the weapon of his preference, e.g. Champion Seyan sword or axe or wand etc.

If he goes seyan or AT then the Champion Templar tag remains the selected weapon is still usable, assuming it was not lost in the seyan portal process.

Weapons are soulbound to the Champion only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion quest question   Champion quest question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion quest question
Page 1 of 1