Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreadling King Respawn time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Dreadling King Respawn time Empty
PostSubject: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:16 am

What is his respawn time now? I remember he was initially 30 mins, then he was changed to one hour. It's been 70 mins since I killed him and hes still not back. Not sure if this is a bug or he was extended to longer than one hour.

Oh and while we are at it, whats the time on the prince?
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:57 am

Kane wrote:
What is his respawn time now? I remember he was initially 30 mins, then he was changed to one hour. It's been 70 mins since I killed him and hes still not back. Not sure if this is a bug or he was extended to longer than one hour.

Oh and while we are at it, whats the time on the prince?

Was always 30 minutes for both king and prince, must be a bug.

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:57 am

King 24-25 minutes after grave disappears.
Prince is the same.
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:29 am

Tested this just now, Prince is on a 30 mins respawn. King is on a 90 min Respawn.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Kane wrote:
Tested this just now, Prince is on a 30 mins respawn. King is on a 90 min Respawn.

You sure you weren't standing on his spawn?
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Motoko wrote:
Kane wrote:

No I tested it twice and same result. Now that I remember though, there was a time when I amassed Dpots and a staffer didn't like it so he had someone change it to 60. I stil kept making Dpots until I had 20. Im pretty sure they changed it from 60 to 90 at that point in an attempt to deter me but by then I was done so I didnt notice.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Kane wrote:
Motoko wrote:
Kane wrote:

No I tested it twice and same result. Now that I remember though, there was a time when I amassed Dpots and a staffer didn't like it so he had someone change it to 60. I stil kept making Dpots until I had 20. Im pretty sure they changed it from 60 to 90 at that point in an attempt to deter me but by then I was done so I didnt notice.

Well LL looks like it needs to be fixed if someone is messing with code.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:05 am

According to the CGI it is 24 minutes + random 60 seconds plus life of the grave which is about 4 minutes.

I would need to do some testing to confirm if I can find the dreaded king.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:24 am

These times appear to be about correct.
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:35 am

Thanks for changing it back. I checked myself again and hes no longer on a 90 min respawn but on a 30 now.

Feel free to lock the thread, let the Dpots roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreadling King Respawn time   Dreadling King Respawn time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreadling King Respawn time
Page 1 of 1