Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle Q 1 and champion toon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooch

Pooch

Castle Q 1 and champion toon Empty
PostSubject: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:55 am

So i did yesterday the castle Q1 and after loggin off it said i had done the Q on /data and under the champ list on website. Today i logged on to grab the last pent and i was checkin i had fullfilled all the reqs for the champion quest, all sudden my castle Q1 is back on 0 in data too.. i still have the knight grave on my inv and i did grabthe final portal where it teled me to the start of castle Q2... what did i do wrong?
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 am

You didn't do castle quest last. LOL

Boom had the same issue, he logged and it didn't register correctly.
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:07 am

It was registered on website too i checked today before i logged in.. even Forsight saw it on webpage.. now somehow its back on 0

Oh btw dunno if it matter, i used a waypoint scroll today it sent me to the forecourt, coz i activated it when i was doin the Q.. Today i forgot i had it though it would tele me to pents but it got me there. maybe that reset the Quest?
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 pm

I remember reading there was a bug where it would reset sometimes. Maybe that's still happening? I'd imagine LL can look through logs to verify you did it.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:03 pm

I foresaw a lot of issues with champion quests.

Not saying I'm a genius or anything but it's pretty blatant there will be issues, with exploitation being number one, and bugs being number two.

I'm sure there has already been a lot of exploiting them that has gone unforeseen.

Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Well did it again today and clicked the last portal.. why it says finished incompleted?
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:36 pm

I wouldn't worry LL will be able to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Needs to be manually verified at the end of the quest maybe?
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:58 pm

It did last time. Said incomplete until LL verified it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Q 1 and champion toon   Castle Q 1 and champion toon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Q 1 and champion toon
Page 1 of 1