Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk Around Town!

Go down 
+5
Kane
Fazza
Supaguard
Asmodeus
Bonney
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus

Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Forsight wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:

Im thinking anything goes. I would totally rebirth for immunity on my ah.

This would make the game a bit more defined as some people will pick different skills to others making people having more unique characters.

For example you would have 1 AH with Immunity, or 1 AH with Stealth Razz

Or potentially both if you don't die from all the penting
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 am

i just want to say, that im glad you guys are having this discussion in such a nice way!

Back to top Go down
elsoqo

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 am

I feel like Forsight's way is the best way of going about it.. don't know that there's a way to give people a good set of choices when rebirthing.  Items can easily be lost, so people are likely to just choose some permanent stat boost.

The races that gravitate toward spell usage should get bonuses for spells (Seyan would benefit from it as well) and races that are more combat (Warr/Temps) should get some kind of bonus to their weapon skills, and/or str/agi/brave (Seyans can benefit from this too!).  It wouldn't make sense for temps to get bonus to spells, as it would do them almost no good, and vice versa with spellers and weapon oriented skills, since they have powerful stuns/curses/whatevers.  

Also, I think a goodish way would be to have the bonuses stack, too, so rebirthing a Warlord Seyan 3 times gets +15% bonus to spells (at 5% each) as an example.  If someone's willing to pent that much for it, they deserve it Razz
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:54 am

I'm still mad about losing my +50 Resistance Thistle belt.

Probably why I gave up on the champion quest lol.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 am

I do agree options should be available and it shouldn't just be a set reward, but that requires a lot more thought and balance discussion.

5% spell bonus per rebirth is garbage, regardless of your class.

Not worth the amount of work.

Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:04 am

Motoko wrote:
I do agree options should be available and it shouldn't just be a set reward, but that requires a lot more thought and balance discussion.

5% spell bonus per rebirth is garbage, regardless of your class.

Not worth the amount of work.

Some might disagree? But to be honest, I think balance should not be on the top of the list. Given the length of time it will take to achieve, balance is not as valid. Not 100% of the people will be able to do this therefore the reward should be grand.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:31 am

I'd rebirth my sorc...

Now to choose: warcry, dispel or b2?

Choices... choices... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Around Town!   Talk Around Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Around Town!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2